Everybody has a pain story…we would like to hear yours.
Back and neck pain are very common, but people experience it in very different ways. Listening and understanding people’s experiences, or their ‘pain stories’, can help us develop pain management resources that meet people's’ needs.
If you are 18 years of age or older and have back or neck pain, or had it in the past, we would like to hear from you.
Types of information we would like to hear about:
- Your experiences managing your back or neck pain
- Your experiences working with other healthcare professionals and the healthcare system
- Things you have found helpful for pain
- Biases or obstacles you have faced when seeking pain care
- Your ideas for the types of things you would like to see in pain management programs
- Other things you think it is important for our team to know
To get in touch with us about sharing your story, or if you would like to learn more, click the button below or call 612-626-6477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.